PAYPAL **bleep** ME! DO NOT TRUST THEM.

ChrisFresque
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a paypal account for several years, I condicted many transactions with them and made them cash through those transactions. So recently my business was not doing so well, I had about $74 american in my paypal acount and about $70 in my business acount that was linked to the site. So I needed to send $100 to a friend, any time before this incident if there was not enugh in my paypal account it would take it out of the bank account.

So, when I sent the $100 instead of taking the $74 from my paypal account and then taking out the rest from my business account they tried to charge the FULL amount of $100 not once but TWICE! This caused my bank to charge me NSF fees of $30 each time. So, exasperated I tried to call them and work it out, I have called about three to four times now to explain to them that it was their second atempt to charge my bank even though there wasnt enough money that made it so i cannot even pay them. They assured me almost every conversation that it would be taken care of. The last time I went to call them they transfered me to a COLLECTION agency! Their stupid system **bleep** me and they cant even give me a warning that they are going to mess with my credit?

So the last time I called them and made sure to speak with a manager, she told me she was going to make sure that the fee was waved after i talked to her for 45 minutes. So of course when I go to check today there is a -$30 on my account. Why even bother lieing! You people can take that -$30 and go **bleep** yourselves. You **bleep** me out of money because your stupid automatic system couldnt think to take only the difference out like any HUMAN would have the sence to do and now that I have a problem with it you waste my time and LIE to me and just send it off to a collector. Take responsibility for your actions, you are a big company with a shitload of cash but you are gonna bash on the little guy who is down on his luck.

I happen to be in the entertainment industry and have a lot of people watching me and you can bet your life i am gonna tell this story a 1000 times any time your company comes up. Shame on you. Karma is a **bleep** and you will all get yours!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

IAMMAD

**bleep** PAYPAL

I am **bleep** done with eBay and paypal too.

Years of loyal business only to get **bleep** over.

Hello Amazon.  **bleep** YOU EBAY AND PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

sahmed1984

on 15th Oct my credit card was charged without my authorization. when i sent an email to customer care i received an email from them below is the email:

Dear Syed Ahmed Naqvi,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Harpreet and I am happy to assist you today with your inquiry in regards to the 1 USD charge on your card.

Mr.Naqvi, good day to you, I hope this email finds you well. I completely understand your concern however I would like to inform you that when you link the details of any debit or credit card in your PayPal account, we hold $1.00 USD to verify your card status whether it is in active and good standing or not. It is just a temporary hold not an actual deduction. It is already been credited back to you but it takes up to 30 days to reflect in your card statement (bank statement in case of debit card). 

However, since you are a preferred customer to us. I will immediately send the request to credit a amount of 2 USD in your PayPal account balance, which will be visible to you within 24 hours. This amount will automatically withdraw from your PayPal account to your bank.

We value you as a part of our PayPal family and I'm glad I was able to assist you today. Your immediate response is much appreciated. Take care and may you enjoy the rest of your day.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Harpreet
PayPal, an eBay Company

however to my surprise till today the amount is not been credited to my account  and also why should the amount be credited to my pay pal isnt it a fraud????? how can you charge the credit card without my authorization and credit the amount to pay pal?? 

Login to Me Too

saseniukk
New Community Member

This happened to me too. It's a new money grab scam perpetrated by the banks and paypal. Paypal used to try once and if payment didn't work simply freeze your account until payment made. But now since the banks won't extend over-withdrawal courtesies  if charges are from paypal it's a very simple way to make NSF charges every few days. I refused to pay bank any money due to this nonsense and lost my bank account of over 20 years. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.