account limit

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
My PayPal account id is <removed>

I am <removed>. I created my Paypal account while I am in Iceland.Now I am in Sri lanka
But 98% I used the account in Sri Lanka. I logged in, Paid and etc.
No one has accessed my account without my permission. I mean no unauthorized access to my account.

But few days ago I received an email stating my account has limited.Then I got a call.call was answered by Kevin from PayPal. That agent told me to upload my driving license to a link. <removed>

Then I did that.I changed my password, Security questions. Also added a card and verified it.

Then I did not receive any response.

Day before yesterday I received a phone call from Paypal. A lady talked to me. She is Renata Schneider
Executive Escalations 
PayPal
She told me to open a new account and send her the email of that account.then she will transfer my money to that account and remove my card from that account.
then She asked me to upload my card statement to a link <removed>

I am using a debit card which is bought from Neteller. So I do not receive any statements to my address.So I got some screenshots according to the instructions of her , from that account and uploaded them. Also I uploaded a photo of my card also.

But then I did not receive any response.

Now I am in a great trouble.The balance is about $100. It equals to SLR 12,000,
So this is not a small amount for me.
So please solve this unfair case. Please understand my condition.

Please help me
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.