Re: How do I set credit card as default payment method?

CadillacMike

The above are my reasons as well.I only keep a few $ in my "online acct" and want neither a overdraft or a auto transfer from my other accts. I also want the ability to call USAA and disput a charge  from a recalcitant vendor iff need be. It had been very rare ,but I have been forced to do it a few times. Paypal is doing their disingenuous best to keep buyers confused.

The paypal fees, Yes they arel less for paypal if you use a bank acct as a buyer, and paypal does Not pass this on the the seller. So they are burning the candle at both ends and use buyers are the ones getting burnt.

Now it is worse since ebay has split with paypal. I was trying to complete an ebay purchase and COULD NOT FIND any way to change the payment method. So I closed the browser, re-stared and used  the (New to ebay) pay with a credit card option.

Very annoying to say the least.

And if you delete your bank acct, you can't sell, or receive payments.  Maybe a second buyer scct is in order, but I also know that once you hit a limit, paypal shuts you off

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mizchief

Is paypal still being cheap **bleep** and not allowing us to set credit card as the default payment type in hopes of saving a few bucks due to people's lazyiness? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.