Customer support blocked

Billiondreams
Contributor
Contributor

customer chat option is blocked to my account

i asked a query and he did not resolve my issue and i asked to connect with higher authority and he blocked by customer support option.

and his name is RAMEEZ ,

I asked him about Adding bank account and he said its already added to another account and i asked him how can others add my account /

And i requested him to provide the details of paypal email so that i can remove my bank account from him,He said its privacy and i asked him how can i get the details of that account and he did not provided any solution and blocked by customer support option.

Please anyone help me regarding this issue. #bankaccount #customersupportblocked

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Billiondreams 

No one can give you any information on another persons paypal account.

If it was you that linked that bank account and had forgotten you had a previous paypal account then as long as you provided the agent with the email address of that account he would have been able to help you remove the bank account.

Sadly at the moment unless you remember that email address or if you remember a family member added it to their account or anything like that then nothing anyone can do about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.