updating personal information

smithholly88
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have tried to update my personal information but it won't let me save and continue?

when I try to connect my depot to PayPal it just says ' your transaction cannot be completed please return to the merchant' and when I log into pay pal it says 'update information'. 

Please help im so confused and can't get it to work for so long now. 

Thank you 

Holly <removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @smithholly88

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

It seems like you would like to update some information and want to connect depot with PayPal but facing issues to do so. Try deleting cache and then try again using a different browser. If you still have the same issue, to connect depot or to update your details on your PayPal account, kindly reach out to our customer support team by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. You can also contact them via Twitter direct message or Facebook private message. 

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

smithholly88
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Thank you very much I have tired this and still isn’t working. So I have contacted Facebook messenger! Thanks Holly
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.