no access

KELVIN1103
New Community Member

anyone can help me I can't access my old account due to old number I used in the state.i supposed to receive payment through paypal and I don't know if its received or not

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Omar287
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Kelvin1103,

First of all, we hope you're doing well.
I have read your concern and I totally understand that you're having a hard time logging in.

You can check the link that is attached to this message.

I hope this could help you out.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-can-i-do-if-i-can't-i-log-in-faq1935?app=searchAuto...

Thank you for reaching us.
Stay Safe
Login to Me Too

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@KELVIN1103

Are you having problems logging into your account because PayPal is trying to verify your identity through an old mobile number on your account?

If so and you know who is sending you money, you may want to get in touch with the sender and ask what. The status is on their end. If the status is anything other than completed, you may want to have them cancel and send the money to an account you can access or another means. 

If you have a PayPal wallet account the money will be transferred to your bank account or to your debit card on file. 

You may want to try to access your account again and see. If you are offered a different challenge. Kindly ensure that your account details are always current. 

Don't worry if your money is in your PayPal balance, its safe. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.