Why can't I contact PayPal to change my account to premier

wesmont
Contributor
Contributor

I just signed up for a personal account and want to upgrade to premier.   It says you have to email PayPal but you can't email them unless you pick a specific topic and subtopic and my issue is not listed.   

Please advise. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wesmont

Premier accounts no longer exist, all paypal offer you now is personal and business accounts.

You can sell on a personal account. You only need a business account if you are a high volume seller or registered company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wesmont

Premier accounts no longer exist, all paypal offer you now is personal and business accounts.

You can sell on a personal account. You only need a business account if you are a high volume seller or registered company.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

wesmont
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! Most appreciated. I searched for an answer for well over an hour and of course couldn't find one here. They still have listed in help something about upgrading to business and then downgrading to premier. And I do no volume. Occasionally I give lessons and need to be paid for that so this works for me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wesmont

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US

We know people use PayPal for different reasons. Some people use it to send or receive money from friends and family. Other people use it to buy and sell things online or in stores. Still others run full-time online businesses using a PayPal account to accept payments. We offer two types of accounts: personal accounts and business accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

wesmont
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Sheryl888
Contributor
Contributor
How do I change my Business account to Personal account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.