Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login into paypal account because my phone number is blocked

Options
ruchjh
New Community Member
Posted on

I tried logging into my paypal account but it asked me for confirmation via phone number. The phone number that was used for creating paypal account is no longer active. How should I login into my account in that case? 

1 REPLY 1

Unable to login into paypal account because my phone number is blocked

Options
PayPal_Martina
Administrator

Hi @ruchjh,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

It seems like our system is asking you to complete an additional verification process to access your account. If you cannot complete the process because you do not use that phone number anymore, I would recommend trying to clear your cache and cookies and to delete your browser history. Then, wait for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! If not, please call our Customer Service and you can complete the verification process over the phone with one of our agents. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps. 

Martina 

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.