UK mobile and landline are not working via Paypal login

ArtServ
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem and I am not sure if its widespread across the UK. The new two part Paypal verification process only worked until mid January here in London (UK). Since February there have been NO automated (2 part verification) calls or texts to either my contact numbers (Mobile or Landline). The phone never rings. Since it last worked (Mid January) I had to reset the Password each time. Now in February, there is effectively no way to log in at all.

I am sure I am not alone in this. The webpage says 'calling number' and nothing happens. It gets worse. I am unable to report the problem to PayPal or check status of orders. We need a third secure verification option when all else fails. It indicates a technical fault to local UK numbers, but as none of us can log in, the real problem may be much wider than myself. With no alternative log-in (at all) then we cannot use PayPal for business or anything else.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PPMann
Contributor
Contributor

Login account verification text not received a week or so ago, and phone call to me timed out after a few seconds.

Started working a few days ago thankfully, including first thing this AM, but broken again.

I think this is down to PayPal to telecomms gateway problem (the fact text and call both fail points in that direction).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.