Requested a name change over a month ago and no reply.

brodieeee
New Community Member

I started streaming on twitch therefore I made a new Paypal account with my online alias. After a year or so paypal all of a sudden limited my account asking to see proof of identification and address. I also use my paypal to sell old clothes on an app called depop. Since my my legal name is obviously not my online alias I requested for a name change from alias to real name. This was over 1 month ago. I sent a photo of my ID, bank statement and address. Everything they asked for. Also added my bank account. I've sent multiple messages to support and they said they would push it up and I would hear back. This was almost two weeks ago. I'm tired of waiting since this is holding up a lot of things. They are holding my funds and not responding. This can't go on anymore.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

brodieeee
New Community Member

Insult to injury they sent me an email today saying they are waiting for me to confirm my details. This is a disgusting example of customer support from such a big platform.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.