Received unexpected name change request follow up from PayPal

pmconsulting
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from <removed>  this morning.  It reads:

--------------------------

Dear Patrick <removed>,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. I am happy to assist you further.

We recently received some documents from you that appear to be for a name change request. However, it appears that the documents we received match the name that is currently on your PayPal account.

We want to make sure that the documents were submitted as a part of a name change request. If this is accurate, please send us an email confirming that you would like to change the name on your PayPal account and the reason for the change.

If you do not wish to change the name on your PayPal account, please send us an email letting us know why you had originally submitted the documents so that we may assist you further.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community. For additional questions, please visit www.paypal.com and click Help & Contact, near the bottom of any page.

Sincerely,
Umamageswari
PayPal Compliance Department
-------------------------------------

I did not send these documents nor did I make any such requests.  What's going on?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.