Push notifications not working on the PayPal app

AnthonyB1981
New Community Member

Hello, I am having a rather frustrating issue.  I cannot get any push notifications when I receive money from the PayPal app on my phone.  I have a Samsung S20 Ultra.  I do get the notification by email, and I do still get text messages for 2 factor logins but no notifications through the app.  Checked my settings and all notifications are turned on.  Also checked the app permissions in my phone settings and all notifications are enabled for the app.  The one thing I did notice that was odd was that in the app when I am in settings and I try and access the notifications portion of the settings menu, I just get a picture of a red triangle with an exclamation point in the middle and a message that says "We're Sorry" with a button below that that says "Try again".  When I press try again it just reloads the screen again and nothing happens.  I am at a loss of what to do or how to fix this.  Would appreciate any assistance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.