Personal account to Business without Business license & PayPal downgraded it to Personal Again, WHY?

samiullah1986
Contributor
Contributor

I’m having an issue with account limitation after upgrading to a business account from a personal account. Paypal asked me to (provide a business license). However, I m just a Freelancer, I work myself to find clients for web design at (www.scalewebsite.com). I don't have any registered business. 2 days ago, I already talked to PayPal customer service person (Anna & John), Anna said if I don't have a registered business, I should just upgrade my personal PayPal to business and go with the option (Individual/Sole proprietor).

PayPal asked me to provide a (1) Photo ID (2) Address (3) Business license. I have already provided and verified 2 months ago including my Bank statements, address, and Photo ID. Paypal again asked me to provide this. I submitted my photo ID (passport), and bank statement, and attached info letter with PayPal resolution center messages instead of business license and I explained I m a freelancer and I signed up for an individual/sole proprietor business, I don’t have a registered business and I don't have a business license.

Now, How can I make a Paypal (Individual/ Sole proprietor) business account? Because I need it for my website payment gateway.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.