PayPal asking for Supplier Receipts, but I'm a Twitch Streamer, there are no receipts.

madame_mewmew
New Community Member

I stream on Twitch and use PayPal for my donations, as most Twitch streamers do. I got my first donations the other night and they're on hold, saying that the new activity triggered something to hold the funds. So far it's asked me for a photo ID, which was accepted, I've provided my business information to the best of my abilities, because there's not really a section for "Entertainment" or "Donations" or "Streamer", I've provided proof of fulfillment to the best of my abilities due to the same reasons - there's not really a Streamer-friendly option here since I'm not selling anything, just receiving donations, and the last step is to provide receipts from my supplier - but there's the issue - there IS NO SUPPLIER. I'm the supplier. I supply content and people donate to me. I've sent a ton of screenshots of my StreamElements page showing the donations, I've sent screenshots of the actual stream chat showing the donations, and all customer service has to say to me is that I haven't completed all the steps. No one seems to want to explain to my WHY I have to supply receipts when there is no supplier. Can anyone help? This is getting really frustrating and I can't seem to find anything on google about other people having this same issue. The donations won't be constant, so I'm worried I'm going to have to deal with this every time I get one. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

vanessavaleriex
New Community Member
I know exactly what you mean, I’m going through the same thing. Was there any resolution to this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.