Not limited but I can't add emails or remove cards ONLY.

elmandooh
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,
I have two problems with my account and I can't pinpoint the reason. My account is NOT limited either! It's just these two issues.
Problem 1
I can't add any new emails to my account (But I can remove them).
I only have TWO emails linked to my account now and when I try to add a new one, I get this message "You can't add another email. Do you want to delete one first?" Please bear in mind that I have only TWO linked emails and I should be able to link up to 7 emails at once.
I used to link and remove emails to my account for years, I have been with PayPal since 2017 and I got no issues linking and removing emails. Now, it seems that the system will NOT allow me to add any new emails! I didn't know it is prohibited or can cause problems. I really didn't, as I said, I have been doing that for years on my account with no issues.
Will I be able to add emails again? and tell me what is the maximum amount of emails I can add per day/week/month so that I don't face this issue again. 

Problem 2
I get this message when I try to remove a card from my account and it has been showing up since yesterday "Due to technical difficulties, your request couldn't be completed. Please wait a little while and try again."
Why can't I remove my card either?

Will you please help me with these two?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elmandooh 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

elmandooh
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I am from Egypt and still facing the adding emails issue.

The card was removed by support but they told me I added many emails over the lifetime of the account and I can't add anymore 🙂 

Is there no way around that?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.