No mobile - no log-in!

JAW80
Contributor
Contributor

I do NOT use a mobile phone and, no matter what I try, I can not log in!  The log in programme is such that it is on a 'loop' system, and keeps asking me to log in!  It is so frustrating.  I have held an account for 20 years but have only had problems since the new security measures were introduced.  Am I the only person in the whole world NOT to have a mobile phone?  Why won't PayPal contact me by email?  They do at other times when they want to advertise their service (from a 'Do not reply' email address!).  I have been trying to speak to someone, but it is impossible, once again, (IF one can 'get through') the 'loop' system is in operation and one is either cut off or sent back to the start!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JAW80 

Read the post from the moderator Rachael in this link.

Also there has been a message on everyones paypal account for months reminding to add or update mobile phones ready for the new verification requirements.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/Don-t-have-a-mobile-phone/m-p/2032677#M65272

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.