My ebay account is on hold for non-payment - I not only paid, my account is in the POSITIVE! HELP!

WhatsThisNunca
Contributor
Contributor

I accidentally set my ebay seller account fees to be paid by my savings account on paypal so I went into arrears, and my account was temporarily placed on hold. I logged in and paid the entire balance, and ebay showed my account balance at zero but it still showed as on hold!

I called and got an absolute MORON on the phone who said in order to remove the hold I also had to pay the $15.28 that was not yet invoiced, so I went and manually paid THAT amount even though I got a warning that I was paying against a zero balance.

Now my ebay seller account has a CREDIT of $15.28 and it STILL ON HOLD. No one at ebay when I call knows what is going on, and they just said "wait 24 hours."

I can't even post on the ebay community forums to try and get help because of the account hold!!! It's absolutely insane. What do I do?!? Image attached showing I am being told to make a one time payment of NEGATIVE $15.28. It previously said a one time payment of $0.

ebay BS.JPG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.