Misspelled name

Chygirl17
New Community Member
I notice that my last name is misspelled. I have taken the proper step to change the spelling but the site will not process my Identification. It just says there are more than 40 characters long, on my ID
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Chygirl17,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty updating your name on your account. If you've attempted to go through the process and the ID has not been accepted, please reach out to customer service for options. I hope this can be resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Chygirl17 

I completely understand you want to correct your last name. I am sorry to hear that your still facing an issue while updating your last name. You can change the name on your account using a web browser, if you still face any issue. I would request you to contact us via help center. 

I hope this helps!

Narendar1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.