Missing Middle name, I need help

KaitoKaze
Contributor
Contributor

basically my paypal missing my middle name, and I have upload government ID to change my name, and to wait 24 hours, it's already 2 day past, and there are still no word, notificaiton, or anything, anybody could advise? I already try contacting facebook pp, but they just explaining how to changed it normally, I have withdraw some payment for my work, from 3 day ago and I yet to receive it, the email is right, just my PP missing my middle name.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KaitoKaze

Middle name shouldn't matter that much.

Takes 3-4 working days for withdrawal of funds in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KaitoKaze
Contributor
Contributor

it's already 3 day passed, I hope it's you are right, the only money I have in my wallet is 3$, getting desperate here, btw by I mean with withdraw is I withdrawing some money from website I work on, usually take them 24 hours to get to my paypal, after that I need to withdraw the money to bank, isn't that gonna be a problem if the money doesn't match? thank you before

@kernowlass wrote:

@KaitoKaze

Middle name shouldn't matter that much.

Takes 3-4 working days for withdrawal of funds in your country.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KaitoKaze

3 days is not the same as 3 working days though is it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KaitoKaze
Contributor
Contributor

oh yes forgot that, I hope your right, or I will be missing 290$, not much, but will help me a lot to get by this month and pay some bill. thank you so much sir, it ease my feeling, not I just need to wait 2 more day I guess.
btw withdrawing to the bank it require full name right? I usually use normal account(with full name), this is first time I use business account with missing middle name. thank you so much again sir for the info, I'm noobs here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.