I am writing this email to give you feedback about my issue with logging into my PayPal account

DarioCakal
Contributor
Contributor

I am writing this email to give you feedback about my issue with logging into my PayPal account.

I have been a PayPal member for the past 10 years, but my issue started a few months ago.
A few months ago, when I tried to log in to check mz account, I got the message from PayPal:
"Sorry, we cannot confirm this is you! "
Then. I was asked to change the password. So, I did it. The new password was accepted. Still, I could not log into my account in which I have some money.
After I changed the password and tried again (not the same day!), the message from PayPal pup up:
" Contact us
Call us
<removed>
..."
I am not an English speaker ; therefore, I cannot call you. My native language is Croatian, but I could understand German. You may email me in English and I will find someone who can translate it to me, but I cannot neither talk to you nor understand you IF you call me.

Would you please help me solve this issue because it has lasted for the past 4 months now?

Sincerely, Dario <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarioCakal 

This is not customer services its a user to user advice forum.

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.