How to find out login username/password for PayPal Account

brainplow
Contributor
Contributor

We are working on administering a website that has a PayPal donate button on it.  We need to find out how to log into this particular PayPal account but don't know the e-mail or username associated with it.  How can we get this info?  Thanks!  Mike

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brainplow 

You do realize that PayPal is not going to just give you this information. The PayPal account owner must call (they may forget the email and password) and will have to answer some identifying questions.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US, then select PAYPAL GUEST option since the account owner is locked out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

brainplow
Contributor
Contributor

We don't even know who set this up initially when the website was built, that's how little info we have. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brainplow 

Then the client or whoever will be responsible for administering PayPal stuff for the site has to set up a new PayPal account, create a new paypal button for you to put there. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

saxsen

Hi I’ve created a PayPal account for my son.

and my credit card information is on my old PayPal account.

problem is that PayPal can’t find any of the emails that I can remember having.

how can I get bk to my old account and remove my card details of the old account so I can add my credit card to my new sons account. Plz reply to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.