How can I view the beginning and year end balances in my account?

dest5927
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to see what the balances were in my account at the beginning and end of the year. In other words, on January 1st and December 31st. As far as I can tell, PayPal only shows the current day's amount in your account. That makes no sense to not have a running balance also for all transactions. If I had thought about it, I would've logged in to my account on those dates and written down my account balances but of course I didn't. The only way I can figure it out is to add and subtract every single transaction throughout the entire year to figure out how much money I received and transferred out. What a pain! Is there a better way to figure out the year end balances without doing a bunch of math? I'd appreciate any input!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
If you need a copy of your transaction details, you can download it at any time from the Activity page on your account. Click Activity. Click Statements, and then Standard. Under a specific year, select the monthly account statement you want to download. Click Download. (You can download up to 7 years of prior transaction history.) You can also generate a custom statement: Click Activity. Click the Statements, and then Custom. Under Activity download, select the transaction type, date range and statement format. Click Create Report.
Login to Me Too

timub
New Community Member

This doesn't answer the question. 

Login to Me Too

Danielavalcheva
Contributor
Contributor
May be would be good to just call PayPal and request it ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.