Error when confirming additional email address added to my account

Kshock
Contributor
Contributor

I've added an additional email address to my account and received the email asking me to confirm it. But when I click on the link and then enter my password, I get this error: 

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 11.05.15 PM.png

I've tried resending the confirmation twice but keep getting this same error. Tried it again this morning, still the same error. I tried adding a third email address, but I'm getting the same error when I try to confirm that one, too. 

How do I get this fixed? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kshock
Contributor
Contributor

Just got off the phone with PayPal support who helped me fix the problem. The problem was the Safari browser. When I used Chrome (on desktop) to confirm the email addresses it worked! So there's some problem with Safari and the PayPal desktop interface. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Kshock
Contributor
Contributor

Just got off the phone with PayPal support who helped me fix the problem. The problem was the Safari browser. When I used Chrome (on desktop) to confirm the email addresses it worked! So there's some problem with Safari and the PayPal desktop interface. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.