Constant Captcha Challenge

rafisher1
Contributor
Contributor

I have to deal with a captcha challenge every time I log into PP from my Win 10 Pro Computer.

How do i make that go away?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Ejziponken
New Community Member

I also have this. It's SUPER annoying. Its every single time now days. 

And today it also started asking me to fill in the random letters and that makes it even worse because it takes more time and effort.

Login to Me Too

rafisher1
Contributor
Contributor

After complaining again and again I finally got a link to PayPal-Support, and the reply was they know about it and are working on it.

Why CS doesn't know this is beyond me.

Login to Me Too

JakeTheDog1
New Community Member

I have the same problem, also on Windows 10. Have to do the captcha every time, and not just once but about a dozen times before it lets me in. The pictures are tiny and grainy and maybe there's a car or a fire hydrant somewhere in the distance, I have no idea. It's maddening. Do I just click the traffic lights themselves, or do the poles count too? Jesus Christ, I'm not a freaking robot!

And lately I've also been getting notifications that someone is logging in from a new computer they don't recognize, but it's just me, from the same GD computer and the same GD IP address.

This is extremely frustrating. Are there good alternatives to paypal?

My god, they made me do eight captchas just to post this, and I was already signed in or i couldn't be here to write it.

Login to Me Too

gunrunnerjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, the problem is, the pictures suck, and you can't tell what's in them!  This is getting super annoying, I'm looking for alternatives to PP, they've finally really gone over the top!

Login to Me Too

gunrunnerjohn
Contributor
Contributor

The question is, how can they get the "I'm not a robot" prompt working here and not on the login???

Login to Me Too

gunrunnerjohn
Contributor
Contributor

They haven't fixed it over six months later, so they're not working on it very hard!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.