Bank won’t link!!

Sarah9033
New Community Member
I sell on Depop. I just had my first buyer about a week ago and to verify my PayPal and receive the Depop shipping label, I had to verify my PayPal with my phone and email. Everything went smooth. Except yesterday I got my second buyer and today I need to ship the package. When I went to print out the label on the Depop app, it said I needed to verify my PayPal. It seemed strange but I said ok and went to PayPal to, once again, verify my phone and email. They were perfectly fine and I couldn’t figure out what needed verification. I contacted a person through the message support (not helpful at all) and they said I needed to link my bank. I tried doing this and I put in all my information for my bank correctly. For some reason, it kept saying that it couldn’t link my bank and it had a caution symbol. I tried a few more times, thinking maybe it was my wifi or something. Then I tried online and not the app. After a few tries, it locked me out from trying to link my bank for 24 hours. Not only was my information not wrong, but I don’t have 24 hours. I need to ship TODAY since I didn’t ship yesterday. Not to mention when I told the woman on the chat my bank linking issue, she just told me to go back to what she first said and try the other option, which would take 2-3 days. I do NOT have the time.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.