2nd name on business account

Nic_2020
New Community Member

I've just set up my business account and detailed a second person on my initial set up, stating that she has 50% ownership, but there doesn't seem to be any record that this is a shared account. It looks to just be mine. Where is the set up information that i provided shown? Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nic_2020 

There is only one primary account holder and have other shareholders indicated in the account in the business information section of your account settings. Multiple user accounts can be set up if you want to give account access to others (up to 200 users) all with varying degrees of account feature access.

To add new or additional users to your PayPal business account:

(old interface)

1. Mouseover gear icon at the top menu.
  2. Select Account Settings.
  3. Below 'Account and Security' section, click Account access.
  4. Next to Manage Users, click Update.
  5. Click Add User.
  6. Provide the user's information, check each account privilege you're giving this user and click Continue.

(new interface)

1. Mouse over your name on the top menu and click Account Settings.
  2. Next to Manage users, click Get started or Update.
  3. Click Add User.
  4. Provide the user's information, check each account privilege you're giving this user and click Continue.

When a user is logging in, they have to enter the User ID into the 'Email address or Mobile Number" field on the PayPal login page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.