2FA lost to my paypal

iwillnotstop
Contributor
Contributor

Helllo

i hope someone can help me with this problem i have with paypal

i just made this account because i cant do it on my main account because it wants me to login using my authentication , what i dont have , and now i cant access that account anymore , whats kinda strange

but how can i get back into my account ??? like i said its my main account , and i need it for work , so it would be really bad if i need to make an new one , and change everything , and getting in contact with paypal aint easy when you do not live in the USA ... because i live in europe there is no way for me to call paypal without extra charges and i dont feel like getting those , unless paypal will cover them ?!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iwillnotstop 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Paypal europe customer services are based in Ireland.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

iwillnotstop
Contributor
Contributor

like i said in my last post

I can not call to an USA number , from EUROPE !!! without extra charges

Login to Me Too

iwillnotstop
Contributor
Contributor

and even if its in Ireland , i still get charged , because im calling from an other country ,, unless paypal is paying me those fees , im fine with calling

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iwillnotstop 

Told you how to contact them, if you don't want to then thats up to you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.