Working Capital Loan July 2021

Qbreezyy
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys! So I just wanted to share my recent experience with my working capital loans. I got approved for first 1 $2500 and paid it off within 2 months. When I went to go apply for a new one I kept getting denied and I wasn’t sure why. So what I did is I went into my business account information and made sure that I updated what my business was / how much money I make / where I receive payments from / my industry / what type of business I had all of that. What I realized is that what I had in that section of my profile was not reflective of what my business was now. After changing it I got approved the next day for another $2500 loan which is lower than I wanted (hehe) but am still so grateful that it finally went through. This was after about a week - two weeks of trying. So double check your information and make sure the information you’re applying with lines up with the information on your profile. Xoxo
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, the vast majority of us have not had major, fundamental changes to our business types or incomes....and I, for one, refuse to lie about any of it (and in some cases it's pointless, because the system checks that info anyway).

It's great that that seems to make a difference in niche cases like yours (though perhaps it was just coincidence), but it doesn't really solve the core problems with PWC right now.

Login to Me Too

Qbreezyy
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I recognize that it may not help everyone but it did help me because that aspect of my profile DID need to be updated. Therefore everything was cohesive where before it was not.
Login to Me Too

Jborron
Contributor
Contributor
Where do you even go to update this information??
Login to Me Too

Qbreezyy
Contributor
Contributor
It’s in the same edit section as where you business name is. So when you click on account settings it will say like business info and you can edit your name but in that same button it lets you edit a bunch of other stuff too.
Login to Me Too

Jborron
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal hates me. I keep getting the message that it can’t process my request when I try to update my info. I called PayPal and she gets the same error when she tried. She said it must be a glitch. Imagine that!😂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.