What’s working capital like at the moment?

CLMM
Contributor
Contributor

Last winter it took forever to get approved! I’ve almost paid off the most recent one, and would probably look at getting another. Are they still giving lots of denial codes, or has it settled down? And if I pay off the last remaining bit manually, does that make a difference to chances of approval, or is that just hear say? Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Still getting endless denials (usually "industry not eligible" denials) for absolutely no reason on my end, and there's usually 2-3 posts here per week with the exact same complaints.

It's the same if not worse.  Whole program is a joke at this point.

Login to Me Too

Jborron
Contributor
Contributor
I feel like right now everyone seems to be having issues. I had three successful loans last year. All paid off in time and actually early. I paid my most recent one off this past February, and when I went to apply for a new one I was getting denied. I kept getting a message about my eBay and Etsy direct deposit sales not being enough. However, I have never sold on eBay and I have a full on Etsy in three years. Whatever update they did at the beginning of the year seems to have **bleep** things up big time and I have been in contact with PayPal numerous times and they have it no idea how long it will take to fix this issue or even how to go about fixing it. They just tell me that it is a developer issue and the engineering team has to look at it and they cannot give me any information. They actually told me it would probably be faster to create another PayPal business account and I could wait the required amount of time and apply for a loan when I qualify. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I do all of my business through my website and my only payment processor is PayPal. Every penny that I make through my business goes through PayPal. They can clearly see that I make plenty of money to repay these loans.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.