Issues With PayPal Working Capital Loans

CauldronsFlame
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having issues with receiving another workiing capital loan from PayPal?  I finished paying off mine in September which was over a year ahead of schedule but PayPal has denied another loan ever since?  When I have called I was repeated told it was because of my flucuation in transactions.  The only thing that has happened in my business was I have doubled the amount of money made from the previous year.  I finally was told within the last month they have made the restrictions harder for anyone to receive a loan.  I am curious if anyone has received a loan from PayPal since Covid started.  I believe PayPal has failed helping small businesses instead of helping them thru this crisis.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Yea, there's been like ten of these posts/threads here in the last 2-3 weeks alone.

Tl;dr: A few people have finally gotten approved very recently for small amounts after months of trying, but most are still getting denied for no apparent reason.  Literally no one has any actual/specific answers or clarification on any potential criteria changes.

Login to Me Too

Jborron
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here. No problem with my first 3 loans. Paid my last one of in February and haven’t been able to get one since.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.