long wait time, paypal ruled dispute in buyer's favor even though I provided delivery confirmation

Stephyli
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! An Ebay buyer filed a dispute regarding a product bought saying amount/date does not match and disputes the full amount. I provided PDF of the eBay transaction email, paypal transaction email, USPS delivery confirmation. I'd have expected paypal to rule in my favor because historically this is a pretty straight forward buyer bought something, you delivered it type of case. But Paypal responded with ruling in buyer's favor and took out an additional $20 from my account since that's the expectation when you lose the case. So I called paypal and have been on hold for almost 2 hours with no human to answer the call. There's also no texting person available even though it is within the paypal hours. Anybody else had similar experience of paypal ruling in the buyer's favor when it's clear that the buyer is a liar and a thief considering as a seller, you delivered the product? And how long is the wait when you call them? Thank you!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20230526CE
Contributor
Contributor

This is hilarious....except I'm on the other side of this type of **bleep**

My seller provided a tracking number was 30 days old and paypal ruled in favor of the SELLER!

This **bleep** is comical!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.