Why there 2 refund cases for 1 transaction?

Arancr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I do online services for gaming. on the 13th of Dec, I received payment and I did my service and the client was satisfied. suddenly after I did my job, I received this email " We recently notified you a payment you received was made without the account holder's permission or was the result of a transaction error. "

Then after 4 hours, I got another email " We’ve confirmed the transaction was unauthorized and have refunded 180,00 USD to the buyer. This amount will be debited from your PayPal account. During our review, we found the transaction was not covered under PayPal Seller Protection."

This was unfair because I did the service and for no reason, PayPal took my money and refund it to the buyer (scammer), and that caused a negative balance for my PayPal account!

Today on the 16th of Dec, I received another email from PayPal "We are writing to let you know one of your buyers opened a case for this transaction. The buyer stated that they previously canceled this recurring payment."

What the hell is this? scammer already took his money back and again he opened a new case for the same transaction and I need to double refund it again?

Is this kind of a joke? or I missing something here?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.