Suspicious buyer/outdated delivery address.

Millerman6
New Community Member

I recently completed a £70 plus deal for shoes with a registered eBay member with 350/deals. All went well posted good Royal Mail signed for to address on his account.  He contacts saying they hadn’t arrived so I supply him RM reference number which he check out to reveal item had been returned to ME.    WHY, he without apology says it’s his old address he left THIRTEEN YEARS AGO. !!     asking me to collect from PO ( I’m away isolating 50 mikes away) and resend without a NEW address give.

So I will have done a 100 mile round trip to collect receipt today, then shoes whenever & pay extra postage myself.

How do I stand requiring him to pay for extra I have/will incur as a result of HIS unbelievable oversight OF INCORRECT address when he’s been dealing on eBay.     Such is the mans bad manners during email exchanges not even an offer to compensate or apologize.

thanks in anticipation. Sincerely John <removed> ( eBay bettyswallocksfc... item sold pr of men’s Loake shoes).  Ps I’ve cashed his and other payments on PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.