Susans-Com Store

Don1z1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had a successful transaction with this company?  Made a purchase of coins on 04/22/20, received an E-mailed receipt directly.  The next day, their website and Store were off the net.   I emailed my concerns to the company, they replied after a day; not answering any of my concerns along with an incoherent tracking information.  That's when i found they are China based, yet their add/my purchase showed as US based.   I have E-mailed them since, but received NO response.     Any info would be helpful. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ABcarsNC
New Community Member

Same here.  I ordered 20 1 Troy oz .999 silver coins for $249.99.  As soon as i checked out on their website the screen glitched back to the main homepage without providing tracking, order confirmation, nothing.  After contacting them multiple times via email they responded with "please wait patiently".  After a few more weeks went by I contacted PayPal and opened a case for a refund.  Today I received their coins in the mail and they say 1 troy oz, but they are absolutely NOT real.  They weigh 14.39 grams on a scale.  I'm still waiting for PayPal to review the case and make a decision but at this point, it is what it is.  Garbage.  I'm certain the people that were responding were not of the English speaking/understanding language.  Stay away.

Login to Me Too

Don1z1
Contributor
Contributor
On 04/22/20,  I ordered 20,  "GENUINE" 1 oz, SILVER,  2020 dated, Australian Koala coins for $178.99.  As soon as the order went through, their Web Site disappeared.   At no time did I believe I was dealing with, nor was it identified as a Chinese entity.

The coins were late arriving as was their E-mail response to my checking.  I initiated a complaint with Pay Pal and I got a tracking number... 
When they finally arrived.. the coins were dated 2015 and were obvious counterfeit (silver is NOT magnetic). 

I E-mailed them my complaint; requesting a 100% refund of  my purchase price, as per your Guarantee that the items delivered would be as ORDERD. .   I advised upon my receipt of my refund,  I will gladly return your Metal Disks to you and  if required pay shipping.  There response was to first offer me a 10, 15, 20% refunds and finally a $45 refund.  Having requested a full refund and am currently in the Resolution stage with Pay Pal.  Of note, once they received my last E-mail, they "almost" offered a refund, assuming I hop through all of their shipping requirements. 

I'm hopeful, but pretty sure this is a loss
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.