Question

carlgerace
New Community Member

Two seperate potential clients asked me to invoice them for an expensive Nikon camera on PayPal rather than pay on eBay. claiming buying has been limited sounds strange right of course I did not what is your take on this action requested

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @carlgerace

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

Anytime someone contacts you and requests to purchase the item outside of how you originally listed it, I recommend taking caution. If you chose to proceed with the sale, please make sure that you only accept the payment as a Goods and Services transaction. That way, you would have the option for Seller Protection in most situations. You can learn more about common scams and how to spot them on our Help Center. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.