Paypal refunded a scammer and I want to appeal. How do I complain to an actual person?

Mr-Angry666
New Community Member

I sold an item on discogs, unfortunately I did not check the buyers extremely bad feedback page where it appear that they have not received 22 items this year. Either they are a professional scammer or the postman does not like them. They then open a dispute with Paypal rather than contacting me via the previous Discogs dialogue. Paypal automatically sides with the buyer who has no proof that the item did not arrive. The email from paypal says I can appeal against this decision via the disputes Resolution centre but the option is not available and I have gone round in circles getting nowhere. I wish to speak with a real human person instead of an options robot.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

daffy55
Contributor
Contributor

yes exactly same as me-even after 5 months the buyer/scammer claimed he'd not recieved the item-then even after supplying tracking details they found in his favour-down a nice rare watch and £278.94-what a con..not even possible to appeal due to the fact there's not even an 'appeal'option-

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.