Paypal can't reopen my case even tho I have undeniable proof of delivery - buyer scam

billbaris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

So, I sold this belt of mine on 27/8 and the buyer claimed he never received.
He opened a claim and won since the tracking wouldn't update since when it arrives in Canada, canadian post won't give any further info.

Weird but that's how they work I guess.
So, I did a research investigation with my post office and after 3 months I found out that he received on 4/10 as you can see from the official statement that I received.

Now PayPal will not help as they already told me because of this reason,

PayPal’s Buyer- and Seller Protection offers an additional layer of security and does not affect your standard consumer rights. You also have the option of asking your country's Consumer Advice agency for further advice and information.

I'm wondering how this going to help if my protection from PayPal will just not cover me?

I provided official stamped statement between the two post offices, Greek and Canadian, but it will not work for them.

Can someone assist me with my issue?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

igla
Contributor
Contributor

I've got the same case, Canadian buyer got refunded on 8th march, and on 13th hi receive 200$ item,

HOW CAN WE SOLVE THIS? 

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @billbaris, I hope you're doing well!

May i ask if you provided the necessary documents like the tracking numbee or copy of shipping label within the timeframe that PayPal provided? Unfortunately, if you failed to provide a valid evidence within the timeframe, the case will be closed in Buyer's favor.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.