Payments On Hold

fouroaksshop
New Community Member

Hi,

I've been a seller on eBay for over 4 years. I only sell personal items. I have 100% positive feedback, and have no issues usually.

I've recently lost my job, and decided to sell all of my personal belongings so I can keep up to date with my utility bills. I've sold many items recently, and have met all of the seller criteria.

I've been told by PayPal that it's because they are a different item to what i usually sell. They're shoes, and all I sell is clothing!

I was then told by eBay it was because I hadn't met a number of transactions - in fact I had doubled their requirements!

I was then told to contact Paypal again by phone. their automated system isn't letting me through, despite what the reason is for my call (i've called 6 times and give different reasons for calling)

My bills go out today, and so far I've raked up £45 worth of charges as I can't use my paypal money.

The reason i've sold all of my best clothes is to pay for bills. I've now sold my clothes, and with the charges will be in more financial difficulty.

Can anyone help me and let me know how i can access my money today, as this is all I have left in my life at the moment.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.