Payment received but doesn't tally in my Paypal Balance / MISSING MONEY

pewpewpichu
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me with this? It says Payment received but it doesn't tally on my Paypal balance but if this is already included in my balance then my remaining balance went missing? I badly need help, as I need my funds ASAP

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bonzi8
Contributor
Contributor
Spoke to PalPal HELP Desk and they admitted it’s a glitch within PayPal system. Surprised it’s not fixed yet, since it’s been an issue all day today.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kkrablean
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue today. I am wondering if it is a glitch today? Praying so because I too need my funds. They show up in my activity that they were received but I too show no balance. Makes no sense.
Login to Me Too

Normaeverett
I am also having that problem. It shows on my activity where I received it but is not showing in my balance
Login to Me Too

tinken
New Community Member

Same here. Received payment but the balance isn't updating. I'm close to 30 percent short as the orders were received in the last few days. In conversation with customer support as we speak. She keeps missing my point. I have funds on hold as I just opened a business account. However, the funds in the balance are not updating. That should be available to withdraw. 

Login to Me Too

Bonzi8
Contributor
Contributor
Spoke to PalPal HELP Desk and they admitted it’s a glitch within PayPal system. Surprised it’s not fixed yet, since it’s been an issue all day today.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Bonzi8
Contributor
Contributor
Login to Me Too

kkrablean
Contributor
Contributor
Good to know! Thanks! Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

Catalystoverrid
New Community Member
Same here. Im sitting here just watching this app. I messaged them hours ago and nothing. Anyone talk to anyone yet
Login to Me Too

sonne726
Contributor
Contributor
It’s happened to me as well. I submitted a message to their support. Couldn’t get through on phone. Still haven’t heard back through the message center. Thanks for letting us know!
Login to Me Too

gemvill
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.. Can't reach anyone from Paypal.. Hope they're onto this now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.