PayPal commits criminal Act against account holder

smsm123
Contributor
Contributor

We are issuing a press release to al major financial, business and legal sites that PayPal committed a criminal and fraudulent act by belong a known scam artist under investigation by the state to stay money form my account that was rightfully my firms retainer after multiple funds of legal binding evidence.

Pay pal chose to not handle this in a ethical and legal manner that effects baleful binding agreement with a long term vip account holder as this firm. All corporate banking info and card access have since been blocked form PayPal accessing it and Paypal has been flagged by our bank as a global security threat after reviewing all the materials that shows a decision was not made based on legal facts supplied by this firm.

This also shows that Paypal acted upon criminal intent given thsi firm does not sell or purchase any merchandise that you claimed was defective. Paypal also was in legal breach as it refused to ask the other party to produce pictures or any evidence of said merchandise nor did PayPal do the due diligence legally demanded and warranted which would of legally shown this firm has no such involvement with any retail / merchandise since it inception 16 years ago

We will be submitting all evidence not legal council, all media outlets, as well as Grand Jury and DA office residing in Los Angeles, CA.

We will make this public as we are a PR firm to drive awareness to intended critical acts of criminal activity, thief and extortion that Pay Pal was responsible for.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.