Missing Money

LexaP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've sold a few items on eBay and it doesn't look like I received my full amount. I sold one item for $9.16 and another for $6.67. Yet there was only a $6 amount I could claim but received an email saying I've been paid for both items. I have an open dispute for an item being returned to me. The amount next to that is $9.83, which is the amount I'm missing from the two other transactions. To me it seems like this is the money I've been paid for the return item and isn't relevant to the two transactions I'm missing money from. I don't think PayPal would only give me a portion from these transactions without telling me why the rest is on hold or even that it is on hold. Does anyone know what's going on with this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LexaP 

If you have a dispute then paypal will 'hold' any funds still in your paypal balance until that dispute is resolved in case they have to send the funds back to your previous buyer if you lose that dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LexaP 

If you have a dispute then paypal will 'hold' any funds still in your paypal balance until that dispute is resolved in case they have to send the funds back to your previous buyer if you lose that dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.