MAIL OFFICE STRIKES IN CANADA

Desolo
New Community Member

Due MAIL OFFICE STRIKES IN CANADA (they have a strikes over few months) my shipment as a seller delay and been refunded direct from my paypal/eBay account but in the mean time according official statement from  Mail Office , shipping delivered to buyer at 19-Dec-18 ..... ?

My money is lost with valuable jadeite item as well --------------- NEGATIVE

EBAY:CANADA SUPPOSE TO GIVE A OFFICIAL WARNING NOT TO DEAL WITH CANADIANS AT THAT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!! I resume this is an eBay / PayPAl too responsibility and organised crime , i think hundreds other seller pass with money and merchandise lost 

SECOND: some of my PAyPAl transactions records deleted !???? -------------- NEGATIVE

also 40% of with draft money missing from PayPal with draft transaction !????

Also sometimes need 10 days to receive money from paypal , but ofc only a second to pay them .......

THIRD: exchange rate is criminal - when i paying from my card to PayPal for 1USD i pay 7.2 HRK (real exchange rate is 6.3HRK)

when i getting withdraft USD to HRK is it incredible bad and low ------------ STILLING ON EXCHANGE RATES -NEGATIVE

FORTH: when ever some issue come and you need to contact PAYPAL or EBAY this is incredible hard or impossible , but if you get some luck to get a phone call or emai chat then you have to talk with some Mohammed's and other Muslim imported population from EU which promise you all but no do anything for you - they just lie to you ...............NEGATIVE - i even wondering do they financing Muslim Radical/Terrorist attact in EU by covering transactions and stilling people's money ................... bad bad corporation ..................... also would be no surprise that all of ''community members'' are actually on that rotten corporation payroll ........... will not curse them now .....but you know what is my thinking and my experience with 'THEM'  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.