Jump Start USD $190,000.00

kyunghee
Contributor
Contributor

On June 2019 a Jump Start of $190,000 was created because of a NEW $10,000.00 product that I sold ONLY 15 units.  And when the LARGE jump start was created the terms was that I would stop selling a $10,000.00 product which i did.  At the time June 2019 PayPal was holding $190,000.00 in Jump Start and $85,000.00 in reserves for a total of of $275,000 USD.  Note:  Since the. history of my account to current day all refunds, chargebacks, etc. have been WELL below PayPal's policy.  Never one time did I go above any. of the chargeback, refund threasholds NEVER in the 5 year and running history with PayPal.  

Since the Jump Start I have stopped my high value service of $10,000 per service per PayPal request.  and continued with only small occasiona[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]recurring for software use.  At the time of this writing I have $24,000 in reserves and $190,000 in jump start.   My monthly revenue amount per transaction has gone from $10,000 per to average below $200 and my total monthly revenue has dropped 80% !!! Not due to Covid-19 but do to lack of operating expenses (hint: $190,000).  

It has been over a year of stealer merchant behavior (well below all the chargeback, refunds threashold) so that I am a low low risk account.  The amount you are holding is of gross exaggeration to any potential risk you may have as a merchant.   I insist someone from risk management look at my account and at which time I know that all if not MOST of the Jump Start funds will be released so that I may keep my business and employees during these challenging time. 

I am NOT requesting any other than a qualified person from PayPal risk department look at my account evaluate the risks and release the proper funds.  NOT based on difficult times but based on PayPal's risk department.  

As of today my revenue according to PayPal chart down 78% from last year.   

As of today in past 6 months I have had a total of 3 claims and 1 chargeback with over 6,679 total transactions!  With Average selling price of $47.  

Now anyone in PayPal risk department with my excellent stats knows I am a LOW risk and to hold as of today $275,000.00 of my money knows something has gone wrong!  

Kindly look into this and do what is right. 

Sincerely 

<removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.