Help me win a Claim.

cjhsz00020
Contributor
Contributor
My buyer dispute a claim, saying she contacted me and have not received the items. The items is in transit already and the moment I shipped it, I have told her it will take 7-22days but still depending on her local post office. The tracker says it arrived on her country already and she might received it soon and yet she still dispute a claim. I have provided everything to paypal, giving the tracking number, even the screenshots of our conversation with a proof that I have sent the package. I even included the shipment label with her name and address on it. I tried to talk to her about it but she wouldn’t contact me back, she still want a refund! I am worried that she might received the package and received the refund as well, it will be a big loss on my part, the item was worth around $200 and I just can’t give things away like that. I have provided her everything but she’s still asking for a refund. How do I win this case? I badly need to win this since it’ll be a big loss and it seems like she wont also return the item if she received it. I need help, how do I make sure I win this claim??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cjhsz00020 

If tracking shows delivery of the item to the buyer before the dispute is reviewed by paypal then you should win.

However you must have sent it the slowest method possible as I can ship most items to most countries in about a week.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cjhsz00020
Contributor
Contributor
The tracker says it’s in Australia and she might received it soon. It’s on her local area now. I’ve send to my other buyers in Australia too, it only take 1-2 weeks but her package take too long due to Sydney sudden hard lock down and the Australian Post is incompetent. She seems like a scam too, she wont communicate to me and looks like she always does this to other seller when the package was shipped to her. I’m still waiting for the result. But is it possible to win even if the package is still in transit, I also ask her to send me back the package so I can refund her but she wont do so, she wanted the package and the refund. If I lose the case and she get the refund and the package it’s a low blow to me and kinda unfair.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.