Ebay buyer stealing my items. I need help please.

Bondmak
New Community Member
Hello Paypal, Can someone please point me in the right direction. I sold items (new unworn Adidas Yeezy trainers) on ebay. The buyer received the parcel but claims I sent him completely different trainers (old worn Adidas superstars) in the box, which is not the case. The buyer has clearly took a photo of his/someones used trainers in my yeezy box that i sent and claims i sent him those trinaers instead of the trainers I listed and sent through eBay. The buyer is now asking for a refund! I have went through ebay and they are siding with the seller and ask that I refund the buyer.. Which is totally absurd! Basically eBay is asking me to accept the refund and all I will receive is his old trainers in my box and lose out on over £200 worth of trainers. Also, not to mention, if I accept the returns, for me, it means I agree with the buyer being a theft/fruad. Where do I stand with PayPal? The money is currently on hold. Could someone please guide me to the light on this frustrated tunnel please. Thank in advance. I am more than happy to provide more information if needed. Kind regards, Bond
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.