Dispute

Jazz21
Contributor
Contributor
A buyer raised a dispute against me saying I hadn’t sent the items which I told her on the day I hadn’t (days after the personalised order was made) so anyway I sent the items and she’s refusing to drop the dispute even tho she’s accepted the items and I have tracking for the parcel. She won’t pay me because a spelling is wrong on one of the prints but I give her examples for her to see and make sure we’re correct before I sent them! My question is what do I do? And how do I get my money whilst the dispute is open and she won’t drop it
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jazz21,

Welcome to our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent item you've sold. I can understand how concerning this kind of situation can be. If the dispute is an Item Not Received dispute, you would want to upload a tracking number and / or a delivery confirmation to the dispute. Here's a Help Center article that guides you through How to respond to a PayPal dispute filed by a buyer?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.