Craig’s list almost scammed

Geewhiz5
New Community Member
This guy Luke Greg tries to strike again... Hi. Ji good to read back from you,sorry the first email was for my friend that help me to make inquiry as i am new to craigslist. What will you like to tell me about it? and will you mind sending me pictures of it ? I am quite comfortable with the condition of it and if you don't mind me adding extra $50 plus the price to beat all other offers and hold it for me as it will take like 2 days for the payment to get to you since Check,is the only mode of payment available to me right now and my mover will only come over for pick up when you notify me that the check has been verified and cleared by your bank so I am going to be needing your full name and full mailing address with your listed price to have the check mailed to you. Also i will need your mobile number Thanks. Note: good thing I checked... why would anyone pay more? I thought that was odd. BE AWARE OF THIS PERSON- LUKE GREG
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geewhiz5 

Scams been ongoing for about 15 years on this forum and the internet on a daily basis.

They use fake names / email addresses and work out of an internet cafe in somewhere like Africa.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.