Claw Toys company CHEATED by using an old tracking code of one package in 25 February2020.

mylzen
New Community Member

I have cases towards a company "Claw Toys", they used the old tracking number of another package. My package on 27 Feb 2020 has never been received.

As I have time to check on Sunday 22 Mar2020, some(partial) cases of 27Feb2020 were closed and the paypal resolution center accepted the deceiving tracking code for 25Feb2020. I cannot contact anyone in paypal team, I have provided the evidence to them by email. They did not state that they have reviewed additional evidence when they communicated with seller.

This is fraudulent. The seller used the old tracking code to claim that my goods arrived. Anyone can help me to contact Paypal team?

For many years, I have used paypal. Paypal has done a bad job to analyze the cases as a whole. It is obviously the seller is abusing the system by overloading the transactions in payment system, also as a seller I cannot clearly get the assistance and then they got my money.

When the cases I never received my products from 27 February 2020. Please contact me and analyze the cases a general whole. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gray12
Contributor
Contributor
This happen to me to the seller use someone else tracking number. I never received my package that tracking number belong to a shipment for the public library. I called ups they sent my the information the seller used, none of the information was my. I file a claim with pay pal they denied my claim . I’m trying to reach them to reopen my claim, there is no customer service.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.