Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chargeback fee

Options
Rewlatt
Contributor
Posted on

Hello everyone,

my story is a little bit more complicated, so I would appreciate every little bit of help, I am on verge of crying and don't know what to do...

I sold some virtual goods (in-game items) on my own server I run. It has been around 25 transactions for smaller and bigger amounts. One day I logged into my PayPal account and noticed most of the money gone. Each of these transactions has been charged back. After some investigation, I discovered it was a kid who pretended to be older and used parents' credit card to buy from me. So I got in contact with his parents and decided to give them their money back since I don't want to be making money off of children stealing money from parents in time of COVID and right before Christmas. Since there was already a dispute at PayPal and they confirmed having money back on their account I left it like that, thinking if I don't dispute the claim PayPal will not dispute it with Bank and all will be well...

Today I logged in and saw that some of the disputes are shown as completed, but each of them charged around 15 euro as a fee! And on top of that, another 230euros was deducted from my account and there is no sign of why! I have not found it in my payment listings or anywhere!

Please help me, there are still around 20 disputes and if I get charged 15 euro for each of them or more I won't be able to pay it!

As they say... do good and bad will come in return.... 

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.