Chargeback Fraud PayPal taking money from me.

JDragonZCar
New Community Member

So they make thousands a month off me in fees because i'm an ebay seller, some old woman (supposedly) comes along and buys a headset off of us, apparently, she doesn't "know what she's doing" and issues a chargeback after admitting in messages that she got the item and was satisfied with it and that it was delivered to her.

We have the proof and even sent it in the ticket, a month goes by and there's complete silence on the issue, now i'm in the negative because Paypal decided they couldn't get their money from the old woman, so let's go after the seller with all the proof that they're in the right, we even called in they basically told us there was jack all they could do about it and that I should eat it for now and if they win their dispute with the woman they'll give us money back some freaking four months later (are you actually serious right now?)

So a supposed old woman that we now have to open a local authority case against and report to a cyber fraud line gets to keep our item and Paypal gets to take our money, what kind of incentive is that for ANYONE to keep doing business with a company like this?

There's a reason Ebay had to take over future payments for sellers, cause crap like this kept happening and they were taking the blame for it, i'm not even sure what to do at this point aside from close out our Paypal account and never come back.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.